Visit BEING FIVE Copyright by George Sfarnas www.beingfive.com

About Me

Hi,

I am one out of millions of us "Currency Traders" out here. I have fallen for forex somewhere by the end of March 2007. Since then I've started digging everything that I could find, read everything that I could to satisfy this craving for a safe way to swim in currency ocean.

As much of others I've learned my first step from babypips, I've read and learned that "candlestick" not only referred to "candlelight-dinner" :). I've stayed up to watch and watch charts trying to crack charts till my eyes goes blue and I goes numb. This really affect my day-job as a programmer for a company, waiting for system signal without really knows what the hell is going on is really not enough for me. It just feel like something is not right.

Lucky for me that I found Hector at HectorTrader.com, this guy is like the best thing that happen to me since forexfactory. I've learned his first chapter of his trading-course again & again, and after trying his system I learned to trust the trend-line and that was the base of my analysis ever since. I didn't take his full course just yet, since I'm still wanting to expose myself freely and creating my own perception of the current-market. I take great consideration of what this guy said. Visit him at http://hectortrader.com

As far as I've been a whole year now and still manage to keep my day job. I'm now lacking of two other main problem.
  1. Profit Target.
  2. Psychology - to not enter the wrong trade.
  3. Consistency- accumulation of number 1 and 2.
I started this blog since I blowed-up my first real money-account. It has been profitable, loss, profitable again, loss again and keep repeating this profit and loss numerous times. For now I stopped using real money. My objectives is to speculate the market the way I feel right and hold me from entering the wrong-trade.

I just want to speculate the market for now till I'm ready to try again with real money. In the while hope we all benefit something from this blog.