Visit BEING FIVE Copyright by George Sfarnas www.beingfive.com

I've Been Knocked Out ( With Profit )

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Categories:

Hallo everyone,

News is one of the major market driver and this is me updating that my position on GBP/JPY has been stopped-out by USD news around 11.00pm GMT +8 at level 206.35. This trade has netted me +438 pips. It has been somewhere around +700'ish pip before and since this pairmade a sudden turn-around I'm glad to take out some profit out of it.



Personally, I don't think is too sudden. If we take a look at daily chart we could see that this pair has been showing reversal candle, a hammer and a beautiful text-book doji, for 2 days already. I think I could have perfected this trade if I move my stop-loss to just a little above yesterday high. I think that my greed has gotten to me at the moment of analysis. Maybe this is just a correction before continuation of trend. Let's just see.




Trade with planned, not with hope, fear and greed

No comments:

Post a Comment