Visit BEING FIVE Copyright by George Sfarnas www.beingfive.com

I Presume This Is a Tough Week

Monday, March 3, 2008

Categories:

Hello everyone,

Just a quick-update to mention about interest-rate announcement this week, they are very powerful to push forex volatility. Even-though currently sitting in the market with profit, but seeing the list of news (interest-rate announcements) for this week make me think that my stop-loss would be hit anytime soon.

Well, if I'll be stop-out this week, I think I want to rest for a while after series of losses and implementing this blog, plus I have to go back home(my hometown) on Friday around US market open for election process, I'll be there for the whole weekend. Election, I must fulfilled my rights on this one.

My GBP/JPY trade after USD : "ISM Manufacturing Index" news currently sitting +542 pips. Level 206.00 that use to be support really did show some resistance now. All other pairs that I trade using demo account also still maintaining it stop loss. May these pairs grow weakens after each news. :P

Congratulations to any of you that trade these great weaknesses(with real-account) in the market right now.

Ok guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment