Visit BEING FIVE Copyright by George Sfarnas www.beingfive.com

Great Demo Weekend

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Categories:

Hi folks,

Hope you guys have a nice weekend, since I've settled my weekend commitment, I'm thinking of updating this blog a little bit. Last week is another downside for me, my account balance shrunk to it tiny amount. Nonetheless I've made a right choice with my live account and also a few right choices with my demo account.

I also trade in my demo account, seeing the progress it made. GBP/CHF, I really think I should trust my feeling for it with my live account. The trade is based on daily trend, currently it is sitting at +668 pips, I would have made a killing in my live account, but as much it is. It's done for now, It's to doubtful for me to enter the pair with live account as for I didn't see any consolidation just yet and I don't have any margin left except for my GBP/JPY trade.

You can see below of my successful trades but only using demo account. :|



EUR/CHF is another pair that I've traded with my demo account. It was based on daily timeframe, so I believed that it will give profit generously. I've closed half position at 1.5850 with +195 pips, the second half portion of the trade is now sitting at +228 pips. My approach for this second half is to hold on and adjusting my stop loss accordingly.



I also did open 2 position on GBP/JPY in my demo account. I entered at preferred price compared to my live-account as it show price weakness but of course it need a bigger risk(In my live account I'm incapable of bigger risk). I failed to set a target-profit at that time (I trade on poorly planned plan), currently this trade is sitting at +435 pips, I've moved the stop-loss around 200'ish pips to cover for some live profit in case the price reversed. I believe we can see anther action(if price move down) at 204.50 maybe such as now at 206.00, since 204.50 used to show support before I believe it will some support there. But since I believes that this trend will continue, I would let the stop-loss decide it.

Ok guys, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment